NBMBAA NEW ORLEANS
2000 STRATEGIC PLAN
This organization, in its constant striving for success, continues
its progress made in 1999. We the Chapter Executive Board (CEB),
Chapter Officers, all Chapter Committee Chairpersons, and members
of the NBMBAA, Inc. New Orleans Chapter put forth these plans
for action in 2000.
Channel our member's talents and community resources to strengthen
and grow the economic structure and intellectual wealth of the
Greater New Orleans Metropolitan African-American community.
The NBMBAA, Inc. New Orleans Chapter will become the preeminent
and most productive chapter within the national association by
providing the finest services to its members and the Greater New
Orleans Metropolitan African-American community.
- First and foremost, attract, develop, and retain a membership
of the highest integrity and competence.
- Continue developing and maintaining strong corporate
and business ties to garner, retain, and expand their support.
- Provide accretionary opportunities toward professional
and entrepreneurial development
- Establish and maintain programs for
students that will encourage and motivate them toward careers
- Expand networking opportunities
among our members and with allied organizations
- Realize long-term financial stability
for the New Orleans Chapter along with the Association
- Increase and enhance the Association's and Chapter's image through visible and audio means
- Provide the necessary foundation
that will allow efficient operation of the Chapter in accomplishing
all of the objectives mentioned above