- Enroll your loved one(s), living or deceased, in the daily prayers of the Presentation Sisters. Your gift, in any amount, will be a living tribute in honor or in memory of a loved one or friend, and will support the mission and ministries of the Presentation Sisters. Acknowledgement cards are sent to both the donor and the enrolled (or family of the enrolled). Please use the form on the next page to provide the necessary information.
- Student Sponsorship Program:
- Your gift, in any amount, will help to provide tuition assistance to children who, due to family illness or financial difficulties, would be unable to continue in Catholic school without this support. As a donor, you will be remembered in the daily prayers of the Presentation Sisters. Please use the form on the next page to designate your gift to this program.
- Family Sponsorship Program:
- Presentation Sisters have worked in Negros Occidental, Philippine Islands since 1960. The sponsorship program began in Himamaylan in 1974, and in Binalbagan in 1977. In that time, over 1000 families have been sponsored and over 450 houses built. There are thousands of families still waiting for sponsorship. This program provides a family with housing, education, health care, literacy training, and income-generating projects. Please use the form on the next page to indicate your interest in this program and to request information about the cost and duration of committment required.
- Retired Sisters Sponsorship:
- As many of our Sisters have reached retirement age and no longer receive a stipend for their ministry, it becomes more and more difficult to provide for their support. Because the dollar amount of the stipends paid to these Sisters during their active years was minimal, Social Security Benefits are insufficient to cover their actual cost of living in retirement. You can participate in our "Adopt A Sister" program by pledging support to one Sister on a monthly basis. Please use the form on the next page to indicate your interest in this program and to receive information about cost.
- Sisters' Education Program:
- Your donation to this effort will provide opportunity for the training of a Presentation Sister in an area of ministry, or the retraining of a Sister who moves to a new area of ministry. All of our Sisters need ongoing education as they respond to the changing needs in our church and society. Please use the form on the next page to indicate your interest in this program and to request information.
- Planned Gifts:
- A planned gift to the Union of Sisters of the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary is an expression of extraordinary committment to the mission and ministry of the Presentation Sisters. These gifts, which include bequests, trusts, annuities or other opportunities, ensure the continuation of our unique work in evangelization, education of the poor, and relief to the exploited. A planned gift is a gift of love that will have a lasting impact on our ministry. Please use the form on the next page to indicate your interest and to request information.
- Wills ensure the distribution of your property according to your wishes. Your gift in the form of a bequest is a way to provide for the future of our ministries and will be accepted with deep gratitude. Please use the form on the next page to indicate your interest and to request information. Please note that our legal title is: UNION OF SISTERS OF THE PRESENTATION OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY.