Project Swallow has received tremendous praise and recognition. The following
individuals fully support the Sanctuary.
- Former United States Senator: Honorable J. Bennet Johnson
- Former U. S. Congressman: Honorable Robert L. Livingston
- Former Governor of Louisiana: Honorable Dave Treen
- Louisiana Senator: Honorable Ken Hollis
- President, Jefferson Parish: Honorable Tim Coulon
- General Manager, Greater New Orleans Expressway Commission:
Mr. Robert J. Lambert
- Vice-President, East Jefferson Levee District: Mr. George J. Mahl,
- Former Secretary, Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries:
Ms. Virginia Van Sickle
- Fitzmorris and Associates, Inc.: Mr. James E. Fitzmorris, Jr.
- Economic Development Commission: Mr. William Henry Shane, Jr.
- Orleans Audubon Society: Mr. Michael L Crago, President
- Sierra Club, Delta Chapter
- Louisiana Ornithological Society: Ms. Nancy L. Newfield, President
- Audubon Institute: Mr. Ronald Foreman, Executive Director
- Louisiana Nature & Science Center: Dr. Robert A.Thomas,
- Bayou Wildlife, Inc.: Ms. Marcella Lowell, Executive Director
- Home Owners & Improvements, Association: Mr. Thorne D. Harris,
|If you want to help, write us at: Project Swallow, P.O. Box 7066, Metairie, LA USA 70010-7066|
Copyright by NWR -- This page last updated September, 2002
Return to NWR home page