Always Under Construction
Not only is this page in a changing mode, but so is the station. We're
going Digital! Listen for the improved sound quality as WRBH converts from
our old reel-to-reel tape drives (circa 1968) to a state-of-the-art
Check Back Often for new announcements
Watch us grow
Join the Friends of WRBH
WRBH - Radio for the Blind and Print Handicapped
Join Now Sign Up Today
Most Commonly Asked Questions About WRBH...
- 1. "Is WRBH a commercial radio station?"
- No, WRBH is a non-profit 501-c(3) organization which relies on
volunteers to read books and articles. Other volunteers are needed to
assist in the clerical needs of the station.
- 2. "Do you accept advertising to fund the station?"
- No, our non-profit status forbids the use of commercials. However, we
can recognize our sponsors and program underwriters during the
- 3. "How can I get involved?"
- There are many ways. You can make a donation and become one of the
"Friends of WRBH" in the area. You can attend our annual "Eyes of Love"
gala and discover interesting items at the silent and live auctions. You
can be a donor of an auction item. Or you can join us at the station as a
volunteer reader or office assistant.
- 4. "Well, you've got my interest. Where do I call?"
- Call the station at (504) 899-1144.
- 5. "Where is WRBH?"
- On the radio, we are at 88.3 FM. You can hear us within a 40+ mile
radius of New Orleans, including the northshore (St. Tammany Parish), all
of Orleans, Jefferson and St. Bernard Parishes, and as far south as Houma.
- Our address is 3606 Magazine Street, New Orleans, Louisiana 70115.
Return to the WRBH Home Page
Return to Greater New Orleans